How much did THE BEATLES members earn? How much is their net worth? We have prepared for you information about the group, members, and their net worth/fortune.
THE BEATLES is one of the most iconic bands of music history and was founded in 1960 in Liverpool. The members of the legendary band are John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr.
The group which has a great respect and fan base all over the world has been a strong trademark with a monthly audience of millions, although only 10 years of an active music career.
They have produced songs from many musical genres such as Rock-and-roll, classical music, Indian music, and psychedelia, and released 13 studio albums.
We will see the net worth of THE BEATLES and its path to success below. We will also talk about the pain and difficulties on the way as we climb this revenue peak and talk about their pain and hardships on the way while they climb to this revenue peak.
How ‘THE BEATLES’ Suffered On The Way?
Popularity can be brutal. John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr are perhaps the most iconic and beloved quartet of all time. However, not everything went well for these four. They even faced quite large national or global problems. It can be counted in addition to these in intra-group conflicts. Let’s look at these sad facts.
- Before THE BEATLES was even formed in 1958, McCartney and his friend George Harrison wanted to form a new band. John Lennon, who is only 15 years old, was an excellent musician but was not accepted into the group at first because of his age.
- THE BEATLES members’ hairstyles were ahead of the curve and were ridiculed by many people. However, this mocked style has become a youth culture movement.
- John Lennon’s anti-Christian interview caused him to receive bad reviews across America and even death threats from racist communities such as the Ku Klux Klan. Lennon had said that; “It will vanish and shrink. I needn’t argue about that; I’m right and I will be proved right … Jesus was alright, but his disciples were thick and ordinary. It’s them twisting it that ruins it for me. ” Lennon then had to apologize, no matter how unwilling he was.
- Conflicts between group members had escalated in the last years before the group broke up.
- Lennon was shot dead in December 1980, and Harrison died of lung cancer in November 2001.
How ‘The BEATLES’ Earned This Net Worth?
THE BEATLES was a band that was active only from 1960 to 1970, but they were already a branded band. Especially, the band broke many sales records and was on the charts with over 50 songs, which gave them great popularity.
They were ranked 1st among the most important rock music artists of the last 50 years by Rolling Stone magazine.
They have reached over 600 million album sales worldwide. In addition, dozens of TV series, movies, and biographies about THE BEATLES still add value to the brand.
How much is the Net Worth of the BEATLES members?
Sir Paul McCartney Net Worth: $1.2 Billion
Paul McCartney is one of the founders of THE BEATLES group and has the most net worth. But this is not surprising because, after the band’s disbandment, he successfully continued his own music career, most recently released the album “Egypt Station” in 2019.
In addition, Paul owns real estate properties valued at over 100 million worldwide.
He has a car collection and owns over one house.
John Lennon Net Worth: $200 Million
John Lennon is a British musician, singer, and songwriter. After THE BEATLES group disbanded, one of the most successful solo careers belongs to him.
John Lennon was killed by a “fan” in 1980, and his net worth at the time was $200 million.
John Lennon’s car was extremely iconic as well as iconic. He had his own Rolls-Royce and was called Phantom V Comes.
George Harrison Net Worth: $400 Million
George Harrison was a British songwriter, guitarist, musician, and film producer. The guitarist of THE BEATLES band, the artist, is among the most successful guitarists.
In his producer career, his most successful project is Monty Python’s Life of Brian. With this movie, he has earned more than $20 million.
After the breakup of the group, he continued his career solo but died in 2001.
Ringo Starr Net Worth: $350 Million
One of the living legends of THE BEATLES is Ringo Starr. He was the drummer and songwriter of THE BEATLES band and sometimes worked as a singer. He has a long solo career like McCartney.
In 1971, Starr purchased Tittenhurst Park, John Lennon’s home in Sunninghill in Berkshire, and moved his family there.
Starr also has homes in the Chelsea area of London outside of Los Angeles, Monte Carlo, King’s Road.