Elon Musk has become the world’s richest person. Would you like to learn about Elon Musk net worth owner of many companies such as Tesla and Space X?
Elon Musk, full name Elon Musk Reeve, was born in 1971 in Transvaal, South Africa. Elon is an African-born Canadian-American businessman who is now the richest person in the world. He is currently best-known for being the CEO and CTO of SpaceX, CEO of Tesla Motors.
It is a milestone for Elon Musk to become the co-founder of X.com and to incorporate Confinity with an agreement a year later to form PayPal. PayPal was sold by eBay for $1.5 billion in stock after the company expanded on the Internet.
After this process, Elon Musk’s climb to the top sped up and the investments he made by establishing Tesla Motors and SpaceX multiplied his wealth.
So how did Elon Musk become such a successful businessman, and what kind of pain did he suffer in this way?
How did Elon Musk become a billionaire?
- Elon Musk‘s parents divorced in 1980 and he lived with his father in the suburbs of Elon, Pretoria. However, Musk regretted this time. “a terrible human being… Almost every evil thing you could possibly think of, he has done.”
- Musk was violently bullied throughout his childhood and was once hospitalized after a group of boys threw him down the stairs.
- Musk worked many jobs to earn a living while he was younger. He worked and lived on a farm and sawmill.
- Musk tried to find a job in Netscape but says he never got an answer to job queries.
- In 1995, Musk founded the web software company Zip2, along with his brothers Kimbal and Greg Kouri. Musk couldn’t even afford to live in an apartment these years, and he said he slept in an office chair and took a shower at the YMCA.
How Elon Musk Won?
Big jobs bring great responsibilities, and great pains have been taken to achieve great jobs. Elon Musk did not achieve this success easily, his work, determination, and discipline gave him this wealth.
Bruce Leak, the former chief engineer of Apple QuickTime, who hired Elon Musk in 1995, said the following about Musk’s hard work. “He had boundless energy. Kids these days have no idea about hardware or how stuff works, but he had a PC hacker background and was not afraid to just go figure things out.”
Elon Musk is now the founder, CEO, CTO, and chief designer of SpaceX; early investor, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc .; founder of The Boring Company; co-founder of Neuralink; and co-founder and initial co-chairman of OpenAI.
In 2018, Elon Musk elected a Fellow of the Royal Society and was rank 25th on the Forbes list of The World’s Most Powerful People.
Elon Musk’s Net Worth: $202 Billion
Elon Musk has achieved many successes as a businessman, investor, and investor. Elon Musk, who has the title of being the richest person in the world in the first week of 2021. In 2021, Elon Musk’s net worth is $202 Billion.
He has a few cars and mansions but he currently drives Tesla Model 3 and he has lived in the Los Angeles area. You can see them below.
Elon Musk drives Tesla Model 3 which is worth $37 thousand. (2021) Of course, if we look at Elon’s wealth, the price of this car seems quite cheap, but it’s no surprise that he is driving his own Tesla brand.
He has lived in the Los Angeles area, but he sold the house for $4 million in late August 2019.