David Dobrik is a Youtuber and social media character, also he’s a millionaire. We have prepared David Dobrik‘s net worth and information about him for you.
David, full name Dávid Julián Dobrík, was born in 1996 and is a successful social media character who satisfies the dreams of many young people. Originally, David, born in Košice, Slovakia, moved to Vernon Hills, Illinois when he was six years old.
Dobrik’s popularity is based on the Vine application that appeared in 2013 but is not active these days. David, who later opened a Youtube account with his name in 2015, has millions of followers with his vlogs and fun content. Slovakian Youtuber now has 18.5 million subscribers and has more than 600 videos. David has over 45 million followers on various social platforms. In addition, the average number of views per year is more than 2.5 billion.
After David Dobrik uploaded the video on February 9, 2021, many people wondered about the Youtuber’s net worth. Because the video was about the house he just bought, and the house has things like a pool, a basketball court, as well as a Hawaiian punch fountain, and a studio.
You can also check out the net worth of other celebrities here.
David Dobrik Net Worth: $20 Million
Although David Dobrik didn’t post a lot of videos over the past year, his subscriber reign continues at full speed this year. However, this success is of course due to the fact that Dobrik has been on these platforms for many years. Successful Youtuber’s career began between 2013-2016 and was one of Vine’s biggest names in 2013 and remained so for a long time.
But David’s fortune is not only due to social media, he also made $16 million from his empire, which includes corporate sponsorships with brands such as EA, Bumble, and SeatGeek. In addition, the sales of its own-brand products are quite high.
The Youtuber released a big video this week where he announced that he moved to a new home in Los Angeles. He didn’t say what part of Los Angeles his house is in, but the City of Angels has an extraordinary view, and that says a lot in itself. The value of the mansion is 9.5 million dollars.
We all know that David gave cars to many of his friends and followers. We don’t know if these come from a sponsorship deal or their own assets, but this is crazy.
David drives the Tesla Model X, and the car is worth $ 85,000. However, David said in an interview that he was considering buying a Tesla Roadster.
How David Dobrik Won This Net Worth?
We would like to explain how he achieved this success. In summary, we can examine David’s achievements up to this time as follows;
- In 2013, David stepped onto the Vine platform and opened the YouTube channel in 2015.
- In 2018, Dobrik was awarded the Diamond Play Button by YouTube for its YouTube channel exceeding 10 million subscribers. Dobrik was also named one of the “10 Social Media Personalities Making the Most Noise” for 2018 by PAPER magazine.
- In 2019, Dobrik became a judge in a musical competition on America’s Most Musical Family on Nickelodeon.
- Dobrik was featured by Variety magazine in their annual “Power of Young Hollywood” list.
- Dobrik also stepped into TikTok, and his video was named the # 1 Viral Video on the platform with 17.5 million likes and 180 million views in 2019.
- He launched his own mobile camera app called David’s Disposable, and the app has surpassed over a million downloads and also got ahead of Disney + and Instagram.
- Dobrik also made his television debut late at night with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show.
Besides these, David Dobrik has many awards from many sources.