You can now play Skyrim with the split-screen mods. We have prepared all the details on how to download it for you. Let the fun begin!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was developed by Bethesda Game Studios for single players. Skyrim was released in 2011 and is still played by many players. However, this is not surprising because you can always have unique experiences with the game. You can play with distinct races in distinct classes, and you can always improve your game experience by doing different missions. These features make Skyrim one of the best RPG games.
This RPG game is now getting more fun because it can be played in local multiplayer. On January 8, a Reddit user named blackman9 released a local multiplayer mode and screenshots for Skyrim. Of course, it was a big surprise for everyone because it was everyone’s dream. You can see the details below.
Can you play Skyrim in Local Multiplayer or Co-Op?
Yes! This is now possible with the newly released mod. While playing Skyrim, we always wanted to join this adventure and action with our friends. This is no longer a dream.
It can now be played in multiplayer with the Nucleus Co-Op mod. So how do you play Skyrim in local multiplayer and co-op?
How to download Skyrim in Local Multiplayer Mod?
According to the news published on Reddit, to play this game in multiplayer, you must do the following.
- First, you need the Skyrim Together mode installed via Special Edition and Harbor launcher
- Download the latest Nucleus Co-op Mod.
- Open Nucleus Co-op, click Download Game Scripts, the script browser will open. Search for this game and download its script.
- Next, you need to find where your game’s executable is. Once you find the correct .exe file, add the game.
- Use a different save slot per instance. Once in-game press the right CTRL key to open the connection menu, click connect and in the address field type 127.0.0.1 and press connect. Do the same in all instances to connect to the offline local server, alt-tab between instances so you can press the right CTRL key in all and use the mouse cursor.
- Don’t forget to read the Nucleus Co-op script notes in the UI.
- A new file added to the Nucleus Co-Op utility folder is detected as malware by some scanners and antivirus. Here you have to take a risk and turn off their protective programs. (Nucleus Co-Op is claimed to be reliable)
Does the Skyrim in Local Multiplayer Work?
We haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but we are very excited about it. Reddit users say you can play the game in multiplayer.
However, we have some doubts about the missions. Will we be able to do missions as multiplayer or co-op? There is no definitive answer to this.