Tencent has released with all-new season 7 features for PUBG Mobile season 7 update.
Now everyone waiting for this new season. The sixth season that ends on May 15 and the season 7 finally starting. This season also including with new theme, new weapons, vehicles, map changes, Royale Pass and more. However, we can see new additions in this game include the usual gun skins, costumes, and accessories. And EZ Mission License, which allows players to unlock and play challenges a week in next levels. You can finish Royal Pass challenges and earn some free mission cards for each week. We also see new guns at the upcoming ‘Skorpion‘ gun and the smoke trail feature for season 7. And the game players who get the Season 7 Royale Pass will get two exclusive costumes called Urban Scavenger or Assault Squad once they cross the level 100 in the Royale Pass.
PUBG Mobile season 7 features, release date and more
Here’s a look at all the new Season 7 big features:
- New Royale Pass Season is here with the new EZ Mission License, character beard, and parachute/flight trails.
- New Weapon: Skorpion, a machine pistol that fires 9mm rounds. Drops in all maps.
- Added dedicated servers for players in the Middle East locations.
- The Subscription feature has been tuned in this season.
- Added category tabs to the Shop with adjusted audio to reduce interruptions for this new season.
- Also, gameplay improvements make this game better than older.
- Avatar frames, skins for the AKM, Kar 98K, M4, UZI, helmets, and backpacks.
Also, this update will be 200 MB in size with the app store or play store. You can reach for Android and iOS respectively. PUBG Mobile version 0.12.5 update is now you can reach and play. Click here to download this game.
Click here for the source.
Hello, I’m Yunus Emre Ozdiyar.
I’m a graduate from the Department of Physics, Istanbul University and I interested in cinema, music, games, and technology. Also, I love to discover and write about what’s new. However, English is not my mother tongue. I’m aware that I have lots of mistakes, especially grammar wise… But I am trying to be better every day. If you have any questions or tips, please contact me: [email protected]
I’m a founder and editor in chief @chaospinmag @sertseslimag