Tool has released a new deluxe and book version of their first album in 13 years, Fear Inoculum.
Before we get into the book version of the latest album of Tool. This latest album comes out on August 30. Also, with this album Los Angeles-based band’s record-breaking, critically-acclaimed and, until today, physically sold-out fifth album is heading back to record stores in too many countries. The new version of Fear Inoculum includes 5 x 3D lenticular cards with exclusive graphics, an expanded 56-page booklet. That also comes with never-before-seen art, a download of the groundbreaking immersive visual experience (video), “Recusant Ad Infinitum,” and a CD.
They also have version features a 4” HD rechargeable screen with exclusive video footage (“Recusant Ad Infinitum”), charging cable, 2-watt speaker, a 36-page booklet and a digital download card. TOOL’s fifth album also debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard album charts in its opening week. That also was the biggest debut for a rock album released in over a year. Tool are gonna continue of the latest album on a North American tour.
Fear Inoculum book version out on December 13. Check out here more information.
Tool – 2020 tour dates:
- January 10 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
- January 12 San Diego, CA Viejas Arena
- January 15 Fresno, CA Save Mart Center
- January 17 Las Vegas, NV T-Mobile Arena
- January 18 Glendale, AZ Gila River Arena
- January 21 Austin, TX Frank Erwin Center
- January 22 Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- January 28 Atlanta, GA State Farm Arena
- January 29 Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- January 31 Memphis, TN FedEx Forum
- February 1 New Orleans, LA Smoothie King Center
Hello, I’m Yunus Emre Ozdiyar.
I’m a graduate from the Department of Physics at Istanbul University and interested in cinema, music, games, and technology. I love to discover and write about what’s new. However, English is not my mother tongue. I’m aware that I have lots of mistakes, especially grammar wise… But I am trying to be better every day. If you have any questions or tips, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m a founder and editor in chief @chaospinmag @sertseslimag