System Of A Down has announces to their spring/summer new tour dates across all of Europe in 2020.
SOAD recently touring all of the worldwide and they give a short break. But they just announce the upcoming tour dates. Also, it has been 14 years since System Of A Down released their last record, the double album “Mesmerize/Hypnotize”, and the band has worked on new music since coming off hiatus in 2011. But a new SOAD album is unlikely to be released anytime soon. Because they have a hard time.
However, System Of A Down announces the following tour dates:
- 3 June – Amsterdam, Netherlands – Ziggo Dome
- 5-7 June – Nurburg, Germany – Rock Am Ring
- 6-7 June – Nuremberg, Germany – Rock Im Park
- 8 June – Berlin, Germany – Waldbuhne
- 10-13 June – Nickelsdorf, Austria – Nova Rock
- 14 June – Donington, UK – Download Festival
- 16 June – Prague, Czech Republic – O2 Arena
- 17 June – Budapest, Hungary – Laszlo Papp Sports Arena
- 19 June – Zurich, Switzerland – Hallenstadion
- 23 June – Stockholm, Sweden – Ericsson Globe
- 25-27 June – Seinäjoki, Finland – Provinssirock
- 30 June – Krakow, Poland – Tauron Arena
- July 1-4 – Viveiro, Spain – Resurrection Fest
- July 2-3 – Lisbon, Portugal – VOA Heavy Rock
They also share this press release: “We’re happy to announce that headline dates have been added to our 2020 European Tour. General on-sale begins Friday, 4th October at 10:am local, which will include VIP ticket packages with proceeds going to «Իմ քայլը» հիմնադրամ – My Step Foundation, a non-profit charity that champions initiatives in health, education, social welfare, environmental protection and other areas of dire need throughout Armenia. Visit systemofadown.com for details.”
System Of A Down will play a number of European concerts in 2020. Check out the SOAD concert tickets here.